Wednesday, March 10, 2021

CTMH "In This Together" Blog Hop

Hello, welcome to the 'In This Together' blog hop!  If you've come here from Gina's Blog, then you are on the right path!  Should you get lost along the way, please click HERE.  Melinda's Blog has a list of the all the participants.


For my project, I made a set of cards.  I just loved the 'In This Together' stamp set.  The sentiments are too cute-- Miss Your Face, Social Distance Champion, I am Smiling, Virtual Hugs, Saving the World One Nap at a Time and Roll With It!!  

The cards were very easy to make.  I plan on making 30 cards in total and send them to my friends and family.  

My mom is getting her second vaccine tomorrow.  So, I am praying we are soon at the end of this virus.  If anything, this pandemic has taught me to appreciate things I used to take for granted like seeing and hugging friends and family!


Don't miss this great line.  Be sure to order the supply while they are available.  If you don't have a consultant, then please see My Store.

Next up is the talented Michelle Loncar, please see her blog: Michelle's Blog.  

Thank you for stopping by and stay safe, Maureen



Pin It!

10 comments:

Kim Loewen said...

These are all great cards, I love them all. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Great cards!

Alyson Mayo said...

These are terrific cards - and so appropriate for the current times.

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

How ADORABLE is your collection of cards! I love them all! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!!

Maureen said...

Thank you all so much!

Melissa Robinson said...

Oh wow! You were super busy! I love them all!

Haley D. said...

Great set of cards!

Lauren said...

What a fabulous collection of cards!

The Scrap Buzz said...

Great cards, TFS!

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

These are adorable!

Post a Comment