Monday, March 1, 2021

CTMH SOTM Blog Hop

 Hello,

Welcome  the CTMH March SOTM Blog Hop.  If you've come here from Gina's Blog, then you are on the right path.  Should you get lost along the way, then please go to Melinda's Blog for a list of all participants.


A total of 20 CTMH Makers are participating in this hop featuring the Winged Masterpiece stamp set.



For my project, I used CTMH's brand new paper line called "Eat, Play and Love".  This line reminds me of my family:  cooking with my mom when I was young and of my grandmother in Ireland.  

When I saw the March SOTM, I just knew I had to create a special scrapbook page for my mom. My dad passed away two years ago and the sentiments reminded me of their love.


Here's a close up of the sentiments. Love that sayings "Forever wouldn't have been long enough" and "lucky to call you friend".

Remember, the March SOTM is only available through the end of March.  It is only $5 when you purchase $50 in product or free if you are a VIP.  If you need this stamp and do not have a CTMH consultant, then please visit My Store.

Next up is Michele.  Be sure to visit Michelle's Blog and all the CTMH Makers' blogs.

Thank you for stopping by, Maureen
Pin It!

12 comments:

Melissa Robinson said...

Oh my...what a perfect page for such a wonderful moment. I love it!

Kim Loewen said...

The sentiments are perfect for this page and for documenting this story. I love that you used this set on a layout.

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

Love how you used the sentiment!!

Michelle said...

Lovely layout.

Gina Brandstetter said...

Beautiful....

life documented said...

Beautiful layout and sentiment...thanks for sharing it <3

Alyson Mayo said...

What a sweet layout!

Haley D. said...

What a beautiful layout and tribute to your parents!

Cat Nowak said...

Wonderful layout to celebrate your parents.

Becca-expressions said...

Lovely page to celebrate your parents. Those sentiments are perfect!

Wendy K. said...

What a beautiful layout and a great use of the sentiments!!

Lauren said...

What a gorgeous and special layout! I love the stenciled background and the way you have used the sentiments.

Post a Comment