Sunday, April 11, 2021

Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas

Hi again, just getting caught up on posting!

Today, I'm sharing a LO using Carta Bella's Farmhouse Christmas.  I know what you are thiking-- I don't live in the country!  But, this paper works for city celebrations as well.  After all, who doesn't love buffalo check, tractors and red barns!


Using this paper line, I documented the last Christmas before the Pandemic-- 2019.  Who would have guessed that we'd be socially distancing in 2020!  

For this LO, I used my Simple Stories wood paper and splattered some Black ink from my CTMH Shimmer Brush.  For the wreath, I used CTMH's Flower Market cricut collection.  This is a must have cricut collection.

Lastly, to give the LO more dimension, I brought in some wooden shapes, enamel dots and Jute twine.

Well, it certainly wasn't Farmhouse Christmas, but it all worked!



Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment