Sunday, April 4, 2021

CTMH Get Well Card Ensemble

Hello again,

One of my crafters requested some Get Well cards.  I created the ensemble by using the Daisy Meadows line by CTMH.  I also used a number of stamps that are currently on sale called Stamptacular!


Today, I'll show 3 cards in in detail and tomorrow, I'll showcase the last 3.

For the first card, I used the 'Daisy Meadows' Scrapbooking stamp and die cut.  I paired it with the sentiment.  The stamp/die set is on sale for only $25.














For the second card, I used CTMH's new 'Build a Rainbow' Die set.  This set is a steal for only $9.95.














The third card is one of my favorites.  CTMH has a new line of stamp/die sets called Besties.  This one is called Olivia and it is adorable!  This set is also on sale-- only $10 for the stamp and die set!














If you'd like to purchase this pre-cut and pre-stamp card set, please click HERE  If you'd like to purchase these discounted stamps/dies, then please click HERE for Stamptacular Sale.

Thanks for stopping by,

Maureen

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment