Friday, September 10, 2021

CTMH Core Catalog New Product Blog Hop

Hi and welcome to the CTMH Core Catalog New Product Blog Hop!!  If you came here from Gina's Blog then you are on the right path. Should you get lost along the way, then please see Melinda's Blog for a list of all the participants.



The annual catalog is full of goodies!  I chose to make some cards using the new 'As You Grow' paper line.  This paper is great for both feminine and masculine cards, as one side of the paper is for girls and the other boys.



The first card uses the 'Pumpkin Treats' stamp and thin cut stamps.  My friends are crazy for all things pumpkin and coffee, so I'll get a good use of this stamp:)


The second card is a slimline card using the 'Ooh la la Macarons' stamp and thin cut stamp.  I just love Macarons, along with my daughters, so I'll use this stamp a lot!  Also, if you haven't done so already, check out all the new slimline thin cuts.  They make creating slimlines easy!



The next card uses 'Rustic Sign Sentiments' stamp and thin cut set.  Just as the name implies, this set has many sentiments-- Happy Birthday, Miss You, Love, and Get Well.  You many have noticed that I used a pop of color on all of these cards-- Wild Berry, the CTMH color of the year.


The last card uses a stamp set from the Seasonal catalog called 'Thoughtful Critters' stamp and thin cut set.  I just couldn't resist pairing this set with the As You Grow paper line.


Well, I hope this post has inspired you to create some cards.  If you do not have a consultant and would like to purchase any CTMH products, then please contract me or visit My Store.

Please be sure to visit all of the CTMH Blog Hop participants.  Next up is the My Heartfelt Sentiments.
Thank you, Maureen


 









Pin It!

9 comments:

Melissa Robinson said...

You've been very productive! These are great cards!

Lauren said...

Love all these- the first card is my favourite!

Katy said...

Love all your cards, Maureen!

Maureen said...

Thank !you everyone

Gina Brandstetter said...

great cards!! I love them all!

Haley D. said...

These are great! You've been busy!

Becca-expressions said...

Wow!! They are all FABULOUS!! I feel a scraplift coming on!

Cat Nowak said...

Great cards!

Brenda Lapp said...

Fabulous group of cards! I need to purchase more As You Grow so I can use some of your ideas.

Post a Comment