Sunday, September 5, 2021

CTMH Smarty Pants Scrapbook Kit

Hi everyone,

It may be back to school for some of you.  This is the first time in 20 years that I don't have a child in grade K-12 !!  It seems like yesterday that I was dropping one of my daughters off to school or at the bus stop.  My father always told me that once children start school that life goes by so quickly.  Boy, was her right!

Even though I did not take any pictures this year, I still have lots of catching up to do!  Here is a scrapbook kit that I made to help document all the Back To School stuff-- the first day, the school photos and just having fun:)


To create this kit, I used CTMH's new line called Smarty Pants.  Using my Cricut and stamps, I created some titles-- 2 Cool 4 School and Picture Perfect.  I also used the sticker sheet for the third title.

This kit is ready to ship.  If you'd like to order one, then please kit HERE.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment