Tuesday, January 18, 2022

CTMH New Product Blog Hop

Hello, welcome to the CTMH January and February new product blog hop!  If you came here from Brandi R- Crzy4scrapbooking Blog, then you are on the right path.  Should you get lost along the way, please see Melinda's Blog for a list of all participants.


The January and February catalog is full of goodies.  I was drawn to the Sawyer line-- its colors and design.  I plan to make a scrapbook kit with this line.

The inspiration for the first page came from CTMH 'Make It From the Heart' Volume 5, which is part of the main catalog.  

To help the title and stamped sentiment stand out, I used the CTMH 'Perfectly Imperfect Pattern' stamp inked in Flamingo.  I then splattered some Sapphire Shimmer Brush.


The Sawyer line will work for all things girls and friends.  

If you would like to purchase this paper line and don't have a consultant, then please let me know.

Please be sure to visit all of the CTMH consultant's blogs.  Next up is the talented Darlys.  Click HERE to see her blog.

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen






Pin It!

7 comments:

Melissa Robinson said...

Your page design is GREAT! I love that it's unique and the paper pack you used.

Crop Craft Create said...

Oooh, love it!

Kim Loewen said...

What a fun layout, I love it. I love all the little details you added.

Brenda Lapp said...

Love it! The stamping really made the title pop.

Becca-expressions said...

This is so great!! I'm oohing and ahing over all your details!!

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout! Love the splatters!

Darlys said...

Love this layout! Love the design, great colors, the splatters, all the details!

Post a Comment