Saturday, January 1, 2022

CTMH SOTM Blog Hop-- January

Hi, welcome to the January 2022 SOTM Blog Hop!  This hop is one big circle.  If you've come here from Brandi R - crzy4scrapbooking, then you are on the right path.  Should you get lost along the way, then please see Melinda's Blog.



For this stamp set, I just had to make a card.  This card will be perfect for my friend who recently had a baby.


If you'd like to get this stamp for only $5 or free and don't have a consultant, then please let me know.

Please be sure to visit all of the consultants' blogs.  Next up is the talented Gina.  Please click Here to see her work.

Thank you and happy new year!
Maureen





Pin It!

6 comments:

Melissa Robinson said...

I love the adorable coloring of your bunnies! They're cute! Happy New Year!

Haley D. said...

Very sweet! Your friend will love this special card.

Becca-expressions said...

So much detail in this. I'm sure you're friend will love it!!

Kim Loewen said...

So cute, your friend will love this card.

Cat Nowak said...

What a sweet card for your friend.

Katy said...

I love those sweet bunnies on that stitched bracket frame...your friend will love it!

Post a Comment