Saturday, July 2, 2022

Let's Get Sketchy-- July

Happy 4th of July!

I'm here to show you a sketch from 'Let's Get Sketchy'. This is another design team that I am on. Sketches are great and help you jump start your creations.
When I first saw this sketch, I thought no way-- I don't have any pictures with a star theme! But, sketches give you an idea. You can replace the stars with circles, flowers, squares, whatever.
Also, when I'm doing a sketch, I try to push myself further. This month, I wanted to play with my MIntay Kreativa Chalk Ink and coordinating 'Chippies'. I also paired this with Mintay's new 'By the Sea' paper line and die cuts. Of course, I wanted to ink everything in CTMH's Desert Sand and add some Black Shimmer splatter.
To add a second page, I flipped the sketch over. This two page LO has 3 pictures, but I have 4 more pictures to add. No problem-- I used two 4x4 Flip Flaps, not shown.
All and all I'm happy. I pushed myself to use some new products and techniques. While there are some things I would like to change, I'm done. And, best of all I captured my Lighthouse excursion on Cape Cod. All is good!



Thanks for stopping bye. And, get Sketchy with us!
Maureen



 

Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment