Monday, July 11, 2022

Stick It Down-- July 2022 Two Page Layout

 Hello,

I will be on the Stick It Down Two Page Layout Team for July-December 2022.  Because I do two page layouts so frequently, I am excited to be on the team!

The sketch for July 2022 is shown below.


When I saw this sketch, I immediately thought of my recent trip to Lake George, NY.  While visiting Saratoga Springs, we took a drive to Lake George.  This was my first time in the Adirondacks and it was beautiful!  

For this sketch, I used Photoplay's Great Outdoors line.  For the title, I used a Cricut image and used text for Lake George.


The summer is long and full of fun.  A great way to keep up with scrapbooking is to participate in sketch challenges.  Join us in this challenge!

Thanks, Maureen

 


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment