Sunday, December 4, 2022

Fancy Pants-- Memory Lane Scrapbook Layout

Hi it's Maureen here. I'm still procrastinating decorating for Christmas! So, what to do??? Scrapbook last Thanksgiving. Makes sense to me:)

To document Thanksgiving, I used Fancy Pant's 'Down Memory Lane' paper and ephemera. Love it! I paired with some Mintay Chippies-- of course. I sprayed the Cheers Mintay Chippie with Dina Wakely's blue Marina spray. Love it. Added some stenciling for the blank spot.

Love it, now maybe onto Christmas??

Thanks

PS Message me if you'd like this collection 







Pin It!

1 comments:

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Post a Comment