Thursday, December 1, 2022

Stick It Down 2 page Sketch-- December

Hi everyone,

I can't believe it's December-- yikes!  I have lots of Christmas shopping to do.  But, first I want to share the Stick It Down 2 page sketch for December.


CTMH has new line of paper called Seas & Greetings.  One side is for a holiday in the tropics and the other is for cold, winter weather.  With this paper and sketch in mind, my first thought was a snow globe!  I don't know about you, but when I see a snow globe, I instantly pick it up and shake it.

Using a Cricut image, I cut out a 10.5 inch snow globe.  Then, I carefully lined the edges with foam tape and filled it with lots of shaker goodies!  Next, I placed acetate on top and then glued down the frame.


Here's a closer look at the shaker.  One tip with shakers is to glue down a few of the sequins and shaker stuff.  This way not all of the shaker bits will fall to the bottom.

I'll be working on a process video to show you how to make this shaker.  Please check back in.  

Be sure to see all of the Stick It Down Design Team's projects. Click HERE to see.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen

Supplies:
CTMH Seas & Greetings paper pack and sticker.
CTMH Lagoon and White Card Stock.
CTMH Pewter Ink.
CTMH Green and Blue Shimmer Brushes.



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment