Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CTMH Card using: 'Quick Cards Butterfly', AP Cricut Cartridge, Florentine Paper, and Color Ready Ribbon

We'll be making this card at our next card workshop.  I'm still working on getting dates together.

The card is 5x5 and I cut the tag out using the CTMH AP Cricut Cartridge.  The cartridge has a ton of tags and I thought this one with the leaf/stem cut out matched the butterfly theme.

To make the butterfly, I stamped the entire image with 'Sunset' ink and then just dobbed this sides with 'Twilight' ink.  So easy!

CTMH now carries 'Color Ready Ribbon'.  What does that mean?  It means you can ink it any color.  To bring out the orange, I used the 'Sunset' ink pad and just dobbed some on.

Lastly, this stamp is only $6.95!  Let me know what you think. Thanks, Maureen



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment