Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MME's 'Miss Caroline'-- Summer LO

It's only mid March, the second day of Spring, and tomorrow's temperature may hit 85 degrees!! And, did I mention I live in Boston! Typically we still get snow storms in March, not wear shorts. So odd, but I'll take it after the winter of 2010!

Well in honor of this nice weather, here are some LO's of our summer trip to Canobie Lake Park in NH. Once I saw this new line of paper by My Mind's Eye at the Crop Shop in Rockland MA, I knew it would work. I love the 'board walk' paper and ticket stubs. To make it even more girlie, I had to use some pearl and grey ribbon. To ink it all up, I used CTMH's Juniper ink pad. I also stamped my daughter's name and added a journalling spot.

Happy Spring:) Maureen



Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment