Friday, March 23, 2012

CTMH-- Cruisin' Paper Line and Kit Stamp

Back again!  Another one of my customers asked for more masculine cards.  Here, I used the CTMH Cruisin' Kit.  The Kit comes with a C size Stamp, paper pack, metal bottle caps, and chipboard numbers. 

I've been working on a LO using this paper line and I will post it shortly.  Here is card using this line.  I love how the card came out, but must say it's ironic-- I choose the saying: Good Times are ahead.  However, I should have left off the gas tank!  On Pinterest, I found a quote that said "Beer is cheaper than gas.  So drink beer and don't drive!".  I hope the gas prices come down soon.

In any event, Cruisin is always fun!  Thanks, Maureen:)


Pin It!

3 comments:

Scrapperchic said...

Thanks for the inspiration on this card Maureen , I had to lift it for my friends 50th, totally gave you credit and a link to your blog...check out my blog too... Kelly

http://kbrandtscrapperchic.blogspot.ca/

Maureen said...

Thanks so much! Glad you put my blog link in. Maureen

Scrapperchic said...

no worries it is all about helping each other ..have a great day :)

Post a Comment