Monday, February 16, 2015

CTMH-- Happy to Be Friends

Hi, I had a chance to play with the 'Happy to Be Friends' stamp set over the past week. This stamp has so many sentiments that I made 10 cards! 

For the 10 cards, I used the same inks and Hopscotch paper.  I just changed up the designs a little bit and the sentiments.

The first card, I chose the 'Happy to be Friends' sentiment.  I found a cute sketch on pinterest that worked well.   For the inks: Denim Blue, Sunset, Crystal Blue, and Flaxen. 



Page 17 of the Seasonal catalog shows you how to stamp this beautiful wreath.  It is so easy and absolutely stunning.

The sentiments also comes with a 'Hi' for any occasion, along with a 'So Sorry'. 

Thank you for stopping by!
Maureen:)


CTMH Supplies:


Hopscotch Paper X7194B
Happy To Be Friends C1605
Flaxen Extra Thick Twine Z3036
    


Vine Embosser Folder Z3019
 
Pin It!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

These cards are really fantastic! I love the color combo you chose!!

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful cards. Are those MFT dies? Eek. Want them. P.S. Love your addition of outdoor denim.

Maureen said...

Thanks Nicole and Casandra! Yes, the dies are MFTs-- I love the faux stitching. Thanks again, Maureen

Post a Comment