Monday, February 23, 2015

CTMH-- You're the Bomb!

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend.  We had a busy weekend between the boat show in Boston and shopping for Junior Prom dresses.  Somewhere in between I had a couple of hours to make these 2 cards.  I made the cards with CTMH's "You're the Bomb" set. 

This set contains 18 pieces and is on the back of the Seasonal catalog.  The C-size set is only $13.95,  with $3.00 of the proceeds going to Operation Smile.  This stamp set is only available until the end of March.  So don't loose out on this set!!

For the first card, I was inspired by a sketch that had a tilted look.  When I thought of fabulous, I next thought of glamour and chandeliers.  Here's what I came up with:

The next card, I tried to do something more simpler.   Again I went a design that had that tilted look.

The chandelier was a die from MFT.  The paper is CTMH's Heartstrings line.


 Okay, didn't I mention PROM dresses???...

Here is a look at my daughter's dress.  The color looks great on her!  For some reason she can pull off bold colors.

Here is the back.  The good news is that we got the dress at a discount-- major discount! Her prom is in May:)




















Thanks for stopping by! And remember if you'd like to order this stamp it is only available until the end of March.  Maureen:)

    

You're the Bomb

Item Number: C1617
Pin It!

1 comments:

Knitredsox said...

Love these cards and stamp....I'd love to buy one at the next crop. Also, the dress looks lovely on S! Beautiful!

Post a Comment