Monday, February 9, 2015

CTMH's New Rolling Tote

Hi, CTMH came out with a new Rolling Tote!!  My tote came in last week and I used it for the first time this weekend.  I loved it!  It fit all my CTMH organizers-- small, medium and large ones:)

Because its shaped like a suitcase with wheels, it is so easy to manage. I simply rolled it out of my house, pulled the handled down and used the canvas straps to lift into my car.


Once I was ready to start crafting, I zippered the front down and pulled out the organizers that I needed.

The sides also have compartments for supplies, whether it be sketch drawings, a paper trimmer or other tools.












Once everyone saw the new CTMH Rolling Tote, their first question is how can I get one?? 

  • You can order one for $149.00, or
  • Earn one for 1/2 off!! 
  • Win one at the 12-hour, April 11th Crop in Norwell M
To get one for 1/2 simply hold a CTMH party or on-line party and generate $250 in sales.  A party of $250 in sales earns you $40 in free products, plus 1 item 1/2 off!

Another way to earn the Rolling Tote 1/2 off is join my Hostess Rewards Club.  Please see tab.

We'll be raffling one off at our 12-hour crop on April 11th.  Shelley wants to win this one!!!

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen:)
Pin It!

1 comments:

Jean said...

Shelley can't win this because I am! Love it - especially after seeing it in person!

Post a Comment