Thursday, November 14, 2019

Carta Bella Fall Break

Hello,

I saw a scrapbook blog challenge to use fall colors and I recently found this picture.  Of course, I lost the blog's name, but hey I got a page done!

The LO uses Carta Bella's Fall Break line.  This line came out in 2018 and I fell in love with it.  It even has some red trucks!!  I'm saving the trucks:)

The picture is of my youngest daughter.  We were shopping and saw this cute display.  Much to Abby's chagrin, i made her pose for me!

To stretch myself, I tried some techniques-- splattering painting, cutting out a picture frame. I tried to mix it up by using different textures-- acrylic words, staples, chipboard, and bling.







































If you notice, I did not fill in the year.  It was obviously taken in the fall, but what year?  I hate when this happens!  I just have to ask my daughter.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy Fall, Maureen
Pin It!

1 comments:

Lori said...

This is a beautiful layout! I love the overall design! Is this for one of our patterned paper print challenges at Lasting Memories - I don't see anything mentioned. Well done, regardless! - Lori Lasting Memories DT

Post a Comment