Thursday, November 7, 2019

CTMH-- Every Little Thing 4-page Scrapbook Layout

Hello and happy fall!

CTMH came out with its new holiday catalog in mid October.  Two of the paper lines Hawthorne and Every Little Thing recently retired.

Below is a Layout kit that I designed.


The first pages was inspired by the Fall catalog.  To cut the wreath, I used the CTMH Flower Market cricut cartridge.  CTMH's two new colors were used for the wreath-- Julep and Wisteria.

Here is a closer look of the first layout.


For the second layout, I found a sketch on Pinterest and just imaged what the second page would look like.  Using CTMH's 'Strokes of an Artist, stamp, I stamped some spats.  Here is a closer look:

Although retired, the 'Everything Little Thing' paper line is available on line only. If you'd like to order a pre-cut kit, then please see my KITS tab and order yours today!

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen




Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment