Wednesday, November 20, 2019

PhotoPlay-- You Had Me At Paper!

Hello,

It's no secret that I love all things paper and ink!  So, when a paper line has cute sayings like "I have too much paper-- said no one ever!", "I'm in a 12x12 step program", and "Addicted to Paper", I just had to have it. 

When scrap-booking, you meet so many wonderful women.  You tell them about your kids, job, and life.  They become your friends.

In this day and age, its important for women to stay connected and to let the creative juices flow.  We have so much on our plates-- house, kids, jobs, etc.  Many times we put ourselves last and feel overworked and deflated.

I am very happy that paper crafting has given me a way to stay connected and creative.  This LO documents my passion.


Here is a closer look:
In 2018, I attended a 'She loves Color' event in Wisconsin.  There I met the very talented Cythea of Doodle Bug and the hilarious Vicki Boutin. 



















Here's so photos of two crops that my scrapbook partner and I ran.  It's so rewarding to see all these women enjoy their time together.





















Please remember to stay crafty and connected!
Thank you for stopping by, Maureen
Pin It!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

What a great 2-page design using all those patterned paper circles!! LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Post a Comment