Monday, September 28, 2020

Carta Bella Family Night Scrapbook LO

 Hi everyone,

This Spring, Carta Bella came out with their 'Family Night' paper kit.  When I saw this line, I just knew I had to have it.  It's a retro line that can be used to document current family photos or photos from years past.

During the Covid lockdown, we started to play cards to pass the time.  Our favorite game was Rummey 500.  We played this night after night.  

Here's the layout I created to document this Covid event:


Here's a close-up of the first page.
I cut the title on my Cricut.  I also fuzzy cut some dice and scattered them on the page.

I always complete each page by journaling by hand.  I decided to type my journaling and added a flip flap for more pictures.

In the Northeast, we are still in Quarantine mode, but can move about.  Just like I have never forgotten the Blizzard of '78, I will never forget Covid-19!

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen








Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment