Monday, September 28, 2020

PhotoPlay Monteray Bay

 Hi everyone,

I'm back again with another layout.  This time its from Photoplay.  Photoplay came out with a seaside paper line, Monterey Bay, in early 2020.  Since I live near the coast, I just knew I had to have this paper line.

By adding the Monterey Ephemera pack and a pop of Yellow Saffron cardstock, I created the following LO:





The Layout documents my daughter and her good friends-- Sarah, Maggie and Emma Lynch.  They have all been friends for over 10 years.

Here's a close up of the title.  I like to add a variety of materials in my LO's.  Here you can see wooden shapes, twine, enamel bling, stickers and Ephemera.


Well that is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by, Maureen

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sally huntly said...

Love how you keep the photo front and center but wapped up in fun.

Maureen said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment