Sunday, January 24, 2021

CTMH Happiness Lives Here Scrapbook Kit

01 09 10

 Hi everyone,

CTMH has a new line called Happiness Lives Here.  This line is stunning and compliments well with Canary Yellow and Blue Belle.

The Layouts can be used for all things family, sunshine and fun!



For the first Layout I drew some circles using my old Creative Memories circles.  I just traced them three times each.

For the second LO, I cut a House banner using CTMH's Artistry Cricut Cartridge.  Even though CTMH now sells smaller Cricut collections, I still use the older collections that had 700 images each.

For the last LO, I used CTMH's Stencil pack #3.  This pack has the sunburst which works perfect with the title Sunshine.  There's just one problem with this LO-- I spilt coffee on it!!  I am so bummed out.  I'll have to redo it later.


This kit will be ready to ship next week.  The cost is $39 for all 6 pages, pre-cut.  To pre-order your kit, check out the kits tab above.

Thanks for stopping by.
Maureen





Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment