Friday, January 22, 2021

CTMH Perfect Match Blog Hop

 Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Perfect Match Blog Hop!  

If you've come here from Michelle's Blog, then you are on the right path.  Should you get lost along the way, then click Here to find your way.

For this hop, we have close to 20 CTMH consultants.


For my project, I did both a card and Scrapbook Kit!

I just love the colors of this line.  To bring out the blues I used Carolina and Mint with the CTMH Geometric Grid Die set.  The set is still available. 

Next, I used CTMH Scalloped Circle Thin Cut. I'm not a huge Valentine Day's fan, but this card will be perfect for any other occasion.


Earlier this month, I created a 6-page Scrapbook kit using Perfect Pair.  Again, I tried to keep it non-Valentine's.  To see all of my pre-cut kits, click on the Kits Tab.


 

The Perfect Pair line will be available through the end of February or as supplies last.  If you don't have a consultant, then you can visit my Store.

Please be sure to visit all of the consultant's blogs.  Next up is the talented Katy Taylor, click Here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Maureen
Pin It!

8 comments:

Melissa Robinson said...

That geometric grid really adds such great color to your card! I love all of your artwork!

Michelle Stewart said...

Fabulous card and the layouts are amazing.

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

I LOVE your non-valentine artwork! The colors on the card are stunning and your layouts...so, so pretty!!

Alyson Mayo said...

That geometric thin cut is a perfect background for your card. Love the layouts as well!

Lauren said...

That grid looks fabulous on the card, and all those layouts are amazing!

Cat Nowak said...

Love the card and your layouts!!

Katy said...

So pretty, Maureen! And...I love that it has a "lovey" feel to it but not overwhelmingly "Valentine" related!

Becca-expressions said...

Oh my goodness. You've been busy. All of your projects are lovely!

Post a Comment