Monday, January 18, 2021

CTMH January/February New Product Blog Hop

Hello,

Welcome to the Jan/Feb New Product Blog Hop!  If you've come here from Michelle's Blog, then you are on the right path.  Should you get lost, then Melinda's Blog has a list of all the participants.


For this hop, we have 20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations . This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

For my project, I used the 'Happiness Lives Here' line.  This line is perfect to help document our time at home.  Who would ever believe that it has been 9 months since the pandemic started!  




For the layout, I used CTMH's 'Happiness Lives Here' and Artistry Cricut files.  In addition to the paper  and stickers, I used the 'Happiness Lives Here' Wooden Shapes and Cardstock, along with Blue Belle Pearls.

Here's a close up of the first page:


I hope this post inspired you to check out the January/February catalog.  This catalog is available through the end of February.  If you don't have a CTMH consultant, then please visit STORE.

Next up is the talented Alyson, please be sure to check out her Blog and all of the CTMH consultant blogs.

Thanks and stay safe, Maureen





Pin It!

11 comments:

Kathy Burrows said...

Absolutely love these layouts. I especially like the things you added from the Artistry Cricut Files.

Brenda Lapp said...

Beautiful two-page layout. Your clusters are fabulous!

Maureen said...

Thank you both so much!

Lauren said...

Oh I forgot about those cute little houses- great idea to pair them with the new paper collection!

Gina Brandstetter said...

I LOVE how you used this stamp on your layout!

Becca-expressions said...

I adore this layout!! I love how you incorporated the Cricut cuts in it. I'm inspired!!

Alyson Mayo said...

Terrific layout - I love all the little details that you included!

Brandi said...

I love this layout, I love the theme, the circuit elements all of it

Haley D. said...

What a pretty layout! I love how all of your elements work together.

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout! I love how you used the row of houses.

Melissa Robinson said...

I love your layout! It looks great with the various elements you included!

Post a Comment