Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Cocoa Vanilla Daydreams

Hi everyone,  

I'm here today to showcase the Cocoa Vanilla (CV) Daydream line.  CV is a scrapbook company located in Australia.  Once I saw this line, I just knew I had to have it!  

I had senior pictures of my daughter Abby.  Even if her shirt did not match, I would still use this line.  The colors are light and by adding some black elements, it just pops.


Abby did her senior pictures with her best buddies-- her dog (Leo) and her friend Emma.  

To complete the LO, I die cut and embossed some feathers and paired it with wooden feathers.  To bring out the black, I used some foam phrases from American Crafts.

I hope this inspires you to get those pictures scrapped!

Thanks for stopping by, Maureen



Pin It!

2 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Such a cute layout, but your photos are the true star here. Even the poochy is smiling. Love it!

Maureen said...

Thank you

Post a Comment