Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Graduation, Boy, General Scrapbook Kit

Hi everyone,

I haven't been posting lately:(  One of my other passions is gardening.  So, when the weather warms up, I'm outside planting and weeding my garden.  Now, I'm splitting and moving plants!  So much fun.

Anyway, here is a kit that made using the CTMH Mix It Up paper pack.  This line debuted in the May and June mini catalog and is sold out:(  But, have no fear because I made 18 kits!  The kits are pre-cut and ready to assemble!


The first 2 pages were inspired by the CTMH National Scrapbook 1 page layout.  I changed it up a bit and added a second page.  This layout can be used to document a Graduation, Sports, or anything that required motivation.

Here's a closer look at the LO.  I just love the GRIT sentiment.


For the second LO, I was thinking of my daughter's graduation.  The stamped sentiments worked well here.  

For both LO's, I used wooden, acrylic and twine mediums.  It adds dimension to the pages.


This kit will be shipping out this weekend.  I have a limited number of kits.  So, please see KITS tab
Thanks for stopping by, 
Maureen


Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment